[Noisebridge-discuss] Slide Scanner?

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 00:51:32 UTC 2010

Eventually we can dangle a scsi scanner off of the G4 that will run
the Fujix Pictro.

I have a leafscan 35. Ideally someone would help write an OS X SCSI
driver for it. Otherwise it's stuck in OS 9 or windows (maybe very old
Windows like 95 or NT). I might be able to track down a table of SCSI
commands from the original driver developer.

Sent from my iPhone