[Noisebridge-discuss] Jof for ED? Discuss!

Vlad Spears spears at 2secondfuse.com
Wed Mar 3 07:13:53 UTC 2010

On Mar 2, 2010, at 9:31 PM, Rachel McConnell wrote:
>  Could you (yes, you) support, or at least live with, Jonathan "Jof"
> Lassof as our new President?

He did not seek the Holy Hand Grenade, and indeed had no idea it had
even been lobbed his way until it landed, unannounced, in his doorbell
ringing hand.

Jof: Well done and well met.  Fully endorsed.

And Noisebridge, how excellent we truly are!  What could have been the
Drama Singularity instead turned out to be a pleasure.  We're getting
better this.

Vlad