[Noisebridge-discuss] Cleaning out and populating the fresh new hip kitchen

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Mar 3 13:11:38 UTC 2010

Progress:

Erin, Skie and I went through and washed a bunch of dishes. All of the
cabinets have been swept and scrubbed.

Erin and I then went through and migrated most things unboxed from the
temp kitchen area to the fresh fantastic new kitchen area. We also
labeled all the cabinets with what they contain to help those seeking
out where stuff goes or comes from.

Anything food like is in the cabinets up above the sink to help with the
rat problem.

The next big step is to start unboxing everything else left over from
83c that we didn't unpack. I will most likely be here on Wednesday
(today) to work on that. Come and help if you like having a kitchen at
Noisebridge.

I've washed a bit more of the dishes in the past few hours. There's
still a ton left over from members and guests leaving them unwashed next
to the stove and in the temp kitchen area. I've moved them all into the
skins.

If you're a member or non-memver visiting the space and you notice some
dishes, cups, bowls, silverware piled up in the sink, take 10 minutes
out of your day to help out and clean some. Many of us including myself
would be very appreciative.

Thanks.

--
Rubin Abdi