[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting notes 3/2/10

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Mar 4 06:21:07 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 3:54 AM, Jonathan Lassoff <jof at thejof.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Zedd Epstein's message of Wed Mar 03 00:50:57 -0800 2010:
>> Jof was decided on, because he was the fastest in the robot building contest
>> that we decided was the correct way to choose the President.
>
> Although I was not actually there, it was my understanding that the
> meeting got to a point where everyone agreed that the next person to
> walk through the door should be the President.
>
> I walked through the door next.

Perfect!

Just to clarify matters, I hereby declare myself to be the sole member
of the *true* Noisebridge board. Anyone who wishes to be the *true*
Executive Director of Noisebridge should contact me directly, and I
will elect them so.

Please pay no attention to the anti-board and their false so-called "President".

d.

d.