[Noisebridge-discuss] THX from AUT to SF in USA (LOL)

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:14:34 UTC 2010

I'm really glad you enjoyed your time here!  I also enjoyed meeting all of you.  I look forward to seeing you all again in Austria this summer.  :)

Cheers,

Mitch.

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 18:30:31 +0100
From: Michael.Puffing.IND08 at fh-joanneum.at
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] THX from AUT to SF in USA (LOL)

hey noisebrigde people,
here are the austrians once again.

we wanted to thank everyone who helped us ...
a) making a good projekt with a better than exected outcome
b) having a very good time in san francisco.

we were really lucky to meet helpful and openminded people at noisebridge who offered us a place to crash, a helping hand, a place to work, and showed us the city ... .
we spent an utmost relaxed, inspirating  and exciting time.

thank you very much and hope to see you again soooon...

helene s.
jakob f.
michael p.
min x.
julius s.
(or all together now better known as 'the austrian')

FH JOANNEUM Gesellschaft mbH
Rechtsform/Legal form: GmbH
Firmenbuchgericht/Court of registry: Landesgericht für ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer/Company registration: FN 125888 f
DVR: 0813559
UID-Nr.: ATU 42361001