[Noisebridge-discuss] looking for the origin of the dollar

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Fri Mar 5 07:53:08 UTC 2010

Ah HA! Thank you very much Leif! I had conflated Ken's generally well
informed talk (http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4140141 at 30:00) with the
person in the audience. That had me mispeaking "truth" to friends. It's so
embarrasing to have to be corrected like that.

Thank you again!

That whole 5MoF evening was terrific. Thanks!

Thanks,
Lee
PS Thanks