[Noisebridge-discuss] Yuri's Night

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Sun Mar 7 22:11:19 UTC 2010

I've been there, I walk past it every couple of day on the steven's
creek trail and if you haven't experienced it it's worth beholding, not
just because it's your peace dividend at work, but because some of the
most incredible engineering effort ever, was produced in our backyard
under time and economic pressures that rival those of internet startups,
by our grandparents.