[Noisebridge-discuss] Nate True's printable jacket cuff lights

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Mar 8 19:24:53 UTC 2010

doctor popular wrote, On 20100308 105031:
> This could be a good excuse
> to experiment with the Makerbot or learn some sewing or soldering
> basics.

This shouldn't be too hard to print with the Makerbot, though I'm not
too sure what the current state of our bot is. The last ones to touch it
were Bre and Zak, so I'd guess the thing most likely works. I would be
down with dropping by on Wednesday and seeing if I could get the bot to
print something.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net