[Noisebridge-discuss] Unlocking the door via SMS

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Wed Mar 10 21:54:25 UTC 2010

Jeffery and I set up a Google Voice account for this very purpose
though neither of us did anything with it yet.

The number is 415-76-DRAMA if you want to use it.

This does bring up some security issues however. We were just talking
on IRC about the possibility that anyone, anywhere could open the door
with or without anyone already being in the space which some people
were concerned about. How would your implementation address this?

-Ani