[Noisebridge-discuss] Free office chairs and filing cabinets

Ian Atha thatha at thatha.org
Wed Mar 10 23:42:17 UTC 2010

Miloh and I picked up about 6 or 7 chairs and two filing cabinets that
have cushions on top of them--so they can be stools with drawers on
wheels!

There is more stuff at their location near Pier 23 by tomorrow. If
someone wants to go, talk to me, or Mark, and I'll connect you with
the folks that are giving the stuff away.

In particular there was a very nice circular table that the
filing-cabinets-with-cushions can go under that'd be a great addition
to the science area but Miloh and I were out of joules and space in
his truck.

-ian.