[Noisebridge-discuss] Any interest in pinball workshop?

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 19:47:48 UTC 2010

Awesome idea.  I'd love to have a pinball workshop.

I had a vision a few months ago, when I went to California Extreme and met a guy who builds custom pinball machines, that noisebridge should build a "noiseball" machine.  All the blinkenlights and events and areas on the table could be related to our illustrious history, so for example we could have a darkroom with pop-up-able couch, a circuit hacking area with a tiny Mitch (he makes the TV turn off), a little Steen who says "Science!" when the ball hits him, a holographic John Waters, etc. etc, imagine all the possibilities.

If the machine was controllable with your mind that would just really put it over the top as a hack :-)

Eric