[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridger who deals with feed aggregation?

Brian Johnson noisebridge at dogtoe.com
Thu Mar 11 16:47:39 UTC 2010

Sai,

I don't think it was me that you were talking to, but I may be able to help.

I've a lot of experience scraping websites and a lot of experience with
feed/content aggregation; more specifically: RSS, XML, JSON, etc... Some
things I've used in the past are FeedParser (python), MagpieRSS (PHP),
rsswriter (PHP). All are great tools and all have their uses.

If you let me know more specifics about your project, I may be able to help.
You can find me on IRC (alienvenom).

- Brian