[Noisebridge-discuss] Any interest in pinball workshop?

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 20:37:07 UTC 2010

I own a pinball machine called "time warp: a pinball journey through the
future and the past". If peeps were serious about this, we could use that.
My caveat would be that it could be still played as a regular machine :)

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 6:58 PM, David Molnar <dmolnar at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Eric Boyd <mrericboyd at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Awesome idea.  I'd love to have a pinball workshop.
> >
> > I had a vision a few months ago, when I went to California Extreme and
> met a guy who builds custom pinball machines, that noisebridge should build
> a "noiseball" machine.  All the blinkenlights and events and areas on the
> table could be related to our illustrious history, so for example we could
> have a darkroom with pop-up-able couch, a circuit hacking area with a tiny
> Mitch (he makes the TV turn off), a little Steen who says "Science!" when
> the ball hits him, a holographic John Waters, etc. etc, imagine all the
> possibilities.
>

> What are you going to use as the graphic for the John Waters hologram?

doing stuff and making things
---
"A traveler. I love his title. A traveler is to be reverenced as such. His
profession is the best symbol of our life. Going from - toward; it is the
history of every one of us. It is a great art to saunter." -Henry David
Thoreau