[Noisebridge-discuss] GET /€

Lee Sonko lee at lee.org
Mon Mar 15 06:18:45 UTC 2010

If you have a Wamu come Chase bank account, you likely get international wire transfers for free... until May 2010. Chase is changing it to $45 for an international wire transfer soon (but not yet)

I wired money to India, converting from US dollars to Indian Rupee and got a very good rate (like 9% shy of the "true" exchange rate)

You'll need their SWIFT wire transfer info and their bank's... ummm..... Internationational Bank ID or somesuch. And you'll need to walk into a branch to do all this... and wait in dumb lines...