[Noisebridge-discuss] [Space] Yuri's Night Noisebridge presence

tedward arbzed at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 18:29:02 UTC 2010

Bluetooth probably won't get you the range or bandwidth you need.  XBee
might, and I think you could adapt it to USB to pull images off the G1 (or
really any camera) directly.

What about just running a cable up the tether?  If you need more length, you
can run USB over cat5, thusly:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Usb-Dongles-for-USB-over-CAT5-connection.

twd.