[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapelock - Finalizing order

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 21:12:53 UTC 2010

So what you're saying is it'd be best to get a 20kg bag at $29.56 a bag, or
work out who we'd be splitting a bag with?  That would seem like the easiest
way to deal with it.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/