[Noisebridge-discuss] File format specification

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Fri Mar 19 01:03:13 UTC 2010

John Adams wrote:
> The leading interchange format right now is JSON. Nothing on that stripe
> is going to be that large, so why not json?
> -j

I had considered using YAML and it's nice to see that JSON considers
itself as a smaller, subset of YAML. It's certainly a lot simpler than XML!

I think the largest sections of the file will be high resolution scans
of ferror-fluid coated cards... I'm guessing that's a few megabytes
(2MB) or many (say 100MB) at most.

Do you know of or suggest any C programs that interface with data stored
as JSON objects? I'd like to study and learn from them...

Best,
Jake