[Noisebridge-discuss] [Space] Yuri's Night Noisebridge presence

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Mar 19 08:02:35 UTC 2010

Late on this discussion.

* As stated before, EyeFi is a great solution if you're looking for
continuous stills from a photo camera.
* Qik works well on the iPhone. On crappy 3G it'll start to lag.
* uStream for the Android is also neat, I don't know how well it deals
with shitty networks.

If you can get a net connection on the ground, either through Yuri's or
Maker Faire, I would recommend going with Qik or uStream over wifi.
You'll also need the net connection to actually view the stream. :P

If you can't get the tubes, go with EyeFi and call it a day.

Also this is me saying I'd like to help out with this venture at either
event (or both) but wont have a super large amount of time to help out
before hand.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net