[Noisebridge-discuss] eZ430 Chronos

Lamont Lucas lamont at cluepon.com
Sun Mar 21 21:28:04 UTC 2010

Mikolaj Habryn wrote:
> Fantastic - we have another spacebridge launch coming up on Saturday,
> so not entirely sure I'll have an evening spare this week, but if I
> do, it's likeliest to be Thursday. Does that work at all? Failing
> that, next week, anytime.
>
> m.
>
> PS: I haven't quite nerved up to ordering extra cc430s and
> accelerometers from digikey, but... I will if you do ;) Although
> running up a breakout board through batchpcb is probably a more
> sensible place to start.

Thursday would work for me, or most of next week if you can't do
thursday.  I have the olimex MSP430 USB/JTAG (on a 2x7 header) and the
olimex MSP430-H2131 dev board, which would only be useful for testing
code or possibly easier prototyping of periphs before spinning up a
board.  (but alas, no RF)

Let's talk parts and next steps then, whenever then may be.  I would
like to eventually have a house-wide CC430F6137 (or similar) MCU/RF
network so once I get my legs under me with the watch + usb radio-stick
(CC1111) I'll be looking to build an RF board to make static (fixed
location) mesh nodes with.