[Noisebridge-discuss] Any chance in hell this might work?

Ozzy Satori ozzymandi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 06:18:30 UTC 2010

The issue I'm seeing is how to even test to see if you're sploit is working-
drive through a bunch of red-lights and see how many tickets you get?
 doesn't seem like the most efficient solution.

I think I'm going to file this under 'nice pipe dream' and move on.

That would be pretty awesome though, if we found a vendor who _was_ that
incompetent.