[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapelock - Finalizing order

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Mon Mar 22 20:27:27 UTC 2010

Order information exchanged.  Getting Samples of both CAPA 6800 and 6500
(6500 has many of the same properties but has a much higher 'Melt Flow
Index'.)  I am just making sure we get the "Right Stuff"(tm)

Otherwise, nothing new to report.

--
Success is a tasty spirit distilled from bitter failure
--Coreyfro