[Noisebridge-discuss] Non-excellent behavior [drama]

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Fri Mar 26 19:11:44 UTC 2010

Favorite people:

> Mitch
> Sai
> Jim (for helping me think of noisebridge as a place I could hang out and
not just visit)
> Satish (name is wrong) for talking about so many awesome things
> Ruben (although I don't actually know him very well)
> Milo (because he's so dog gone friendly to me)
> Cecen? (I don't remember spelling). For helping me get past the hiccup and
becoming a member
> asterisx (spelling again) - for being friendly to me and talking to me
when I first came to noisebridge and didn't meet anyone
> That brilliant guy who had done some really *really* cool image
recognition stuff in real time
> That guy who always has an awesome conversation with me across the
soldering table - and even sponsored me, but I suddenly don't know his name
> Pete - cuz he has the most awesome attitude and is just so cool
> Oh, that other guy who I remember but don't know his name
> Eric for making the sensebridge ankle bracelet project - cuz it's so
cool.. and for helping me when I got stuck
> Eric's blond friend (I don't know the name) who has always talked to me
when I was in the space
> The guy who had a great conversation with me two weeks ago and was kind
enough to let me blather on...
> tons of people that I have faces for and don't know
> The guy who has the really big magnifying glass at the table -- for just
being himself...
> probably a million other people I am not thinking of in this moment, but
who I like every-time I see them

Most of the girls (again I don't know names) seem to really be encouraging
and helpful... in general I feel more empathy from them in the big picture
of the situation

Non-favorite people:
> That other guy who is obnoxious and had negative things to say about
everything and everyone. I never spoke to him, but every time I'm in the
same room he's making fun of something or someone - even though someone's
not listening (I see his face but don't know his name)