[Noisebridge-discuss] Should the NB board take action wrt IRC?

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Fri Mar 26 23:32:45 UTC 2010

I saw this and moved forward with it after the channel was out of
control and on one stepped in after a long while. Since none of the
founders seemed to be doing anything at the time it seemed like
something to try out so it was usable again.

In talking with one of the admins however, the point was brought up
that they couldn't process requests from two different people. A bit
confused, I inquired further. The name of the person who submitted
#noisebridge for registration wouldn't be revealed but I did find out
it happened over 6 months ago. I ended up rescinding my submission
after learning this.

>From my understanding if we are going to move forward with
registration, we have to find out who did it in the first place over 6
months ago and ask them to rescind so we can make a formal one.

-Ani