[Noisebridge-discuss] Any interest in pinball workshop?

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Sat Mar 27 07:40:40 UTC 2010

* Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> [100309 10:45]:
> Pinball is generally speaking, fairly awesome, and it includes a lot
> of the blinky lights and circuitry we're already familiar with. Would
> anyone be interested in a workshop on building / fixing / hacking
> pinball machines?

Tonight at 2169 I met Felipe, who's visiting from Brazil and is
working on a project creating his own pinball machine from scratch.
Evidently it's modeled on a virtual pinball machine in a computer
game or something like that:

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/felipesanches

He's also a developer for Inkscape, and is involved creating a
F/LOSS implementation of a library for the AutoCAD .DWG format.
I've Cc'd him here in case anyone wants to get in touch with him.

John

--
John Magolske
http://B79.net/contact