[Noisebridge-discuss] Should the NB board take action wrt IRC?

Ani Niow v at oneletterwonder.com
Sat Mar 27 09:21:03 UTC 2010

I think your understanding of what the issue is may be a bit different than
the intent of the question. We're asking the community whether you all want
to take action which requires the board to accomplish. Fulfilling the will
of the membership is kind of what we're here for. If the membership wants us
to move with this we're obligated to. If the membership doesn't we don't
have to.

-Ani