[Noisebridge-discuss] Any interest in pinball workshop?

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Mon Mar 29 04:00:51 UTC 2010

I have been at the Pacific Pinball Museum (in Alameda) today and the
founder of the place have donated an old pinball machine playfield to
me. I will not be able to take this to Brazil, so I will remove all
the parts from it and bring just the parts that I need to Brazil. The
playfield wood (with the game artwork) can be placed in some of
NoiseBridge walls as decoration if you guys enjoy the idea.

I intend to talk to anybody who is interested in the topic. And if
there is enough people we can manage to have a small workshop tonight
or tomorrow. My flight to Brazil is tomorrow at 9pm. Anyone who would
like to help me strip out this machine is welcome. I have already
brought the machine to NoiseBridge and will start working on it now.
Come have some fun with me if you're interested.

Felipe Sanches
http://www.flickr.com/photos/felipesanches