[Noisebridge-discuss] Missing iphone/ipod charger

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Mar 29 19:56:40 UTC 2010

I looked in my bag this morning and found an extra charger. However, I don't
know if it's the one from work or if it's from noisebridge.

I didn't pick mine up from the reverse engineering/printer area - I picked
mine up by the projector area -- where I've been working most of Saturday.

I *think* that I recognize some of the stray markings on the adapter that I
picked up as the markings I've seen on our work chargers.

Either way, let me know if you think it was me.

Cheers,

Glen