[Noisebridge-discuss] [hackerdojo] Re: Shapelock - Finalizing order

ben lipkowitz fenn at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG
Wed Mar 31 16:18:23 UTC 2010

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Corey McGuire wrote:
> I just received Shipping information.  The sample is shipping from...the
UK?  How about Sunday, March 11th, 7pmish at Noisebridge.

Let me just hop in my time machine and I'll see you then!

Unless you meant April 11, which is adequate if boring.

Coincidentally, the sf-bay-reprap group is meeting april 11 at techshop to
divide their spoils of colored ABS. Perhaps these could be merged somehow?
Should they?