[Noisebridge-discuss] electronics area tables

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 22:48:32 UTC 2010

Wow, the new tables are awesome!  Thanks to Miloh & Mike and whoever else was involved in building them.

I took the liberty of slightly rearranging them to make the space more open and social, by pushing one of the tables up against the other pillar and removing the shelves from the middle table.  The extra set of shelves are in the classroom nearest the shop.  I think the electronics area still needs a little more rearranging (esp. the corner near the science area), but this new setup is a huge upgrade over the old black table!

Anyway, if you were wondering who to blame for the new arrangement, it's me :-)

Eric