[Noisebridge-discuss] Maker Faire Update

alexhandy alexhandy at gmail.com
Tue May 4 18:37:49 UTC 2010

I am trying to figure out if we need to meet again, perhaps tonight, to plan for Maker Faire. My guts says no, but convince me otherwise.

Updated Maker Faire info:

Spacebridge has its own booth. That is all we know. We do not know where this booth is. This means we don't have to worry about planning with Spacebridge anymore: they're all their own thing.

There will be a Hacker Spaces discussion panel on Sunday. Mitch and I will be speaking along with reps from other spaces like HackerDojo.

The Anti-survelance fashion show is still on, though we don't know if it will be inside or outside. Plan accordingly.

That being said, do we need to meet and plan again, perhaps tonight? If I don't hear a yes from many folks, then no, but if ya'll have questions or concerns, we can meet to address them.