[Noisebridge-discuss] Canadian kwartzlab makers to SF for Maker Faire

Darin White darin.white at rogers.com
Tue May 4 19:40:02 UTC 2010

Hey makers!

Greetings from kwartzlab, your friendly Canadian group of makers just west of Toronto.  Six of us are heading out to Maker Faire and we were hoping to connect with makers from Noisebridge for a tour/discussion/drinks.  We'll be in town on Thu May 20 to Sunday May 23 and schedule is flexible, so if you're interested, please ping me off-list.  We're also interested to hear of makerly things to see and do in the bay area.

Thanks and happy making,
DW

Darin White - http://kwartzlab.ca/blog/dw - dw at kwartzlab.ca