[Noisebridge-discuss] Hacker hosting

Geoffrey Topham the_n0ize_tek at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 01:45:26 UTC 2010

Hello Noisebridge!

My name is Geoffrey. I live in Chicago, and hang out at Pumping Station One. I want to come visit SF, Noisebridge, and attend Maker Faire. I am not wealthy. I will probably not succeed in my travels if it has to involve staying in hotels. Are there any among you who'd be willing to offer me a couch, closet, or crawlspace to rest in during my stay? I can reciprocate by cooking you dinner, teaching you to play the didgeridoo, or making some art for you. I'd also be willing to host you if you ever wanted to come visit Chicago. I'm planning to stay about a week, and don't mind surfing around if you can only offer a couple nights. My frame is from Wednesday the 19th to as long as Saturday the 29th, depending one whether or not I can find a bike for Critical Mass. At the very least I want to be there for Maker Faire weekend. Thanks, I hope to meet you all soon!

-Geoffrey Topham
http://www.facebook.com/people/Geoffrey-Topham/596521989