[Noisebridge-discuss] San Mateo Noiselunch Inaugural

Autumn Tyr-Salvia tyrsalvia at gmail.com
Wed May 12 22:26:38 UTC 2010

My new job is in San Mateo, so I can no longer attend the Thursday
SoMa Noiselunch. I decided to organize a gathering in San Mateo.

Today was our first meetup, and it was small but fun. We'll be making
this a weekly thing, and trying different places in downtown San Mateo
every week on Wednesday at 1:30.

If you'd like to join us and you're not already getting email from me
on this matter, send me a reply and I'll add you to the email threads.

(We should eventually get a mailing list for this. Who can make
Noisebridge mailing lists?)

--Autumn