[Noisebridge-discuss] east bay hackerspace group has started having meetings

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Mon May 17 18:41:48 UTC 2010

Bizarrely, there are hackers in the East Bay for whom Noisebridge is not
a convenient location.  As some of you know, some of us have considered
creating a kind of east bay counterpart to Noisebridge, a hackerspace
Over There.  We have just just started meeting in person, and I figured
I'd let Noisebridgers know in case anyone here is interested.  We meet
on Mondays, not Tuesdays, so as not to obstruct those of us who wish to
be involved with both.

The mailing list on which discussion is happening is at: