[Noisebridge-discuss] Starting to blue-sky an estimate for an art project based around toxin detection

Gian Pablo Villamil gian.pablo at gmail.com
Thu May 20 00:09:28 UTC 2010

Hey, I've been asked to spec out a couple of art projects, and thought
I'd reach out to Noisbridge to get some ideas.

The idea is to build a kind of "broom" with implanted sensors that
would detect a number of common toxins in the environment, and respond
via a display and/or audio/vibration.

Is this feasible? Is it feasible at relatively low cost?

I came across this: http://www.physorg.com/news172072165.html

Looks kind of like what we need, but still a bit early in development.