[Noisebridge-discuss] Rock Band type vocal app/game for PC/OSX

Sai Emrys sai at saizai.com
Sat May 22 23:00:31 UTC 2010

I played Rock Band 2 for the first time a little while ago (at Notacon).

One thing I enjoyed about it was getting real-time feedback about my
singing. I think it'd be neat to have something like that to run
alongside my usual music, so that I can sing to random stuff in my
music collection and know when I'm hitting the notes.

Is there something like this for PC - ideally for OSX, and ideally
that can just operate on arbitrary songs?

I don't really care if it's game-like (though that's neat too); I just
want it for the singing feedback.

I tried to STFW but got no salient hits. :-/

Thanks,
- Sai

PS Anyone have a set they care to donate to NB? ;-)