[Noisebridge-discuss] Science for Juggalos

Hephaestus hephaestus at antipunk.net
Fri May 28 18:45:39 UTC 2010

Next Saturday, June 5th, is the ICP concert at the Warfield Theater on
Market St.

That evening, between 6-9pm as the juggalos are gathering, but
hopefully not too drunk and angry yet, we'll be setting up a science
fair to teach them how magnets, rainbows, and giraffes work. If you'd
like to help with this science fair, please come to NB next Saturday
at 5pm with a science fair project (that's either cheap or not easily
broken). The theme of your project should reflect one of the
'miracles' in the latest ICP music video.

Even if you don't want to demonstrate magnetism to juggalos, you can
still participate, as we will need security and a camera crew to
document the project.

--
Hephaestus