[Noisebridge-discuss] Paypal "account verification"

Sai Emrys noisebridge at saizai.com
Sat May 29 05:24:12 UTC 2010

I just logged in to paypal and got a screen asking me to give the full
account number for one of my accounts, plus new password & security
questions.

It claims to be 'account maintenance' and at first I thought it was a
phish, but the SSL checks out and it provided the last 4 of my PP-tied
accounts, so I suspect it's more like they flagged my account for some
reason.

Anyone know what's going on? First I've seen of it.

- Sai