[Noisebridge-discuss] SF bike rental

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sat May 8 18:26:14 UTC 2010

There are *plenty* of tourist spots that will rent you a bike and cheer you
on to "Bike the Bridge" (a bit annoying actually)...

And, there are other places in the city that you can get a rental.

However, I found the best prices are at Sports Basement at Chrissy Field.
It's actually a bit cumbersome to get there (unless your on bike,
ironically), although busses do go by there.

I found it very reasonable, but I can't quote prices from the top of my
head.

Cheers,

Glen
P.S. There are also places to store your bike at Noisebridge - so that
helps..

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 11:13 PM, Geoffrey Topham
<the_n0ize_tek at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Greetings (again) from Chicago
>
> Anyone on this list know a good place in SF to rent a bike?
>
> -Geoffrey

Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe