[Noisebridge-discuss] No working bandsaw at the space?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri May 14 22:36:38 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Jonathan Foote <jtfoote at ieee.org> wrote:
> At the risk of being a scold, perhaps whomever broke the bandsaw blade
> could take responsibility for replacing it?
> (yes, the blade was wack long before it broke but still...)
>
> Failing that, could someone at the space figure out the dimensions and
> put it on the wiki so more can be ordered?

Mike Kan mentioned the free standing bandsaw was missing a belt part
after moving.  He fixed it, perhaps temporarily, but AFAICT, the fix
can be improved with a better part match.  I assume just the blade is
broken so I'll get a 3 pack like the one in the following sears link.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00929867000P

I linked some specifications for a Sears craftsman 10" 1/3 HP bandsaw
in the following page on the wiki, please update it if they are wrong
so anyone can obtain the correct parts:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Resources/Shop