[Noisebridge-discuss] Dumb Terminals Anyone?

Jack Perkins jackaperkins at gmail.com
Sun May 16 19:01:31 UTC 2010

Continuing along the AVR line, there's also the Tellymate
http://www.batsocks.co.uk/products/Other/TellyMate.htm . It reads serial
commands (probably from another avr, like an arduino) and types up on the
screen. It'll work with any television because it's composite out. I have
one hooked up right now as sort of a makeshift game system. I'll bring it on
Monday if you're interested.

There's also an article online where someone took their mac classic and made
it a dumb interface for their osx terminal. I don't have the link handy...

-Jack