[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Hacks/Hackers & KQED

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue May 18 22:27:14 UTC 2010

Um.  Are they really pushing media development for the IPad so much that
they're getting public television in on it?

Or am I misreading this and it's not about developing content and apps for a
closed platform?

Christie
_______
""Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster;
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich
Nietzsche