[Noisebridge-discuss] Stretchy wire?

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 05:46:42 UTC 2010

The company is Minnesota Wire:

http://www.mnwire.com/contentimg/images/pdf/Stretchy%20Wire%20Data%20MW%2015OCT09.pdf

They are basically still in R&D with the stuff.  I have a sample that is
currently on display at the noisebridge booth at maker faire.  It's
basically a stretchy, notched clear plastic core about which enameled
magnet (copper - that's the shiny) wire is coiled.

They are very interested in talking about possible applications for
their stretchy wire, so I'm sure they'd love to hear from you.

Eric