[Noisebridge-discuss] Proposed minor addition to noisegate: smooth key switchover

Daniel Farina drfarina at acm.org
Sun May 23 18:26:24 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 1:54 AM, Ian Atha <thatha at thatha.org> wrote:
> Looks good. Do you have access to pony?

Yes. I've also spotted the /var/hg/gate directory (and friends?) by
using a series of locate queries after sending this email. Does that
seems like roughly what I need to know?

These are owned by root, which I do not have, but I'm happy to make a
hg repo and deploy to public_html in my home directory and ask one of
the gifted to merge when we want to give it a shot.

Sound reasonable?

fdr