[Noisebridge-discuss] The Hacker Space Olympics

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Mon May 24 04:50:06 UTC 2010

I wonder if its possible to morph these ideas? Like, each hacker space gets
a week to try and build as many links as possible in the chain, then passes
the chain off to the next hackerspace. The next space has to start from
where the previous one left off. Does this actually make sense?

On May 23, 2010 9:38 PM, "Michael Shiloh" <michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com>