[Noisebridge-discuss] Shapelock Party!

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu May 27 16:47:51 UTC 2010

Ok, lots of people have been asking for other opportunities to get the
Shapelock sooner.  I don't have many opportunities, but I WILL have free
time tonight.  So for those who are desperate enough, Today, Thursday May
27th, 2010, at 7PM, I will have a pre-Shapelock party.  This will just be to
distribute Shapelock, so it will be less of a party and more of a hoe
down...maybe even just a shindig...

If anyone has a mail scale or anything like that, please bring it.

I will be off-line for the rest of the day, so I will not be responding to
requests until 7PM.  My Phone met terra firma and has lost any smarts it
had.  It is now just a phone, and not a very good one at that.