[Noisebridge-discuss] Electron Microscope

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri May 28 23:34:05 UTC 2010

Hm.  Perhaps I should have included the caveat that I am not a lawyer, and
this is merely knowledge I picked up when I was dealing with the dissolution
of a non-profit.

Mincing words aside, I seriously hope you're not advocating people not share
knowledge, regardless of the level of accuracy, as I have tried to do here,
since it's my understanding that this is what Noisebridge is all about.

As to the donation, I believe it's policy, if not actually in our bylaws
that things brought into the space without specifically stating otherwise
are donations.  Furthermore, in the early discussions with Michael Kan on
the subject, he made it very clear that this was meant to be a donation.
 It's encouraging to know he believes in Noisebridge, what we can do, and
what we stand for.

Christie
_______
""Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster;
and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you." - Friedrich
Nietzsche