[Noisebridge-discuss] Electron Microscope

joel jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Sat May 29 02:20:24 UTC 2010

Museum's routinely loan items on very long terms to other entites. the nature of owning a lot of crap is that it turns out you can't make use of all of it. Something as exotic and hard to maintain as a sem is either useful to someone or it's museum piece or it's recycleable. if it has a purpose for which it can be employeed it should be allocated to that purpose.