[Noisebridge-discuss] Science for Juggalos

Ever Falling everfalling at gmail.com
Sat May 29 05:48:57 UTC 2010

are there already any exhibits in the works or are we still at the drawing
board phase? in any case i think an exhibit about how magnets and rainbows
work and how we use them would be two key starting points. minor projects
could be about genetics (why shaggy's kids look just like shaggy) and a
general break down about why it's far more useful to understand the universe
around us than to keep it's all mysterious (e.g.: how magnetism, fire,
electricity, etc, help us produce technologies that work because we know
/how/ they work like cars, telescopes, and fucking boomboxes). I think we
should get together earlier in the week to start putting this stuff
together. i know i'm free tuesday, wednesday, and friday. what about y'all
motherfuckers?

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 10:23 PM,
<travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org<travis%2Bml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org>
> wrote:

> http://www.bordom.net/view/30797/Mrwzrd_has_turned_you_into_a_juggalo_Is_this_awesome_
> --
> A Weapon of Mass Construction
> My emails do not have attachments; it's a digital signature that your mail
> program doesn't understand. | http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/<http://www.subspacefield.org/%7Etravis/>
> If you are a spammer, please email john at subspacefield.org to get
> blacklisted.

Trying to fix or change something, only guarantees and perpetuates its
existence.