[Noisebridge-discuss] Thanksgiving Party, Saturday 20th of November - come und party!

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 21:32:37 UTC 2010

Hi to All!

Words fallowed by deeds, that is my creed, at least trying ...

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Thanksgiving_Party

I'm looking forward to help to run this party with as many enthusiasts as
possible having great time and make it nice and a special event!

Do not hesitate and update the wiki page as the ideas come to you! (or just be
nice and correct my grammar ...).

The funds obtained from the party will be split fifty fifty between Hackmobile
project and "Noisebridge has to live" (operational costs), if people are OK with
that, will be discussed on next Tuesday meeting.

Sincerely,

Frantisek

PS Please note that Christmas Party was already scheduled on 12/18/2010 so plan
on coming please!